Money Minute - Monday 18th July 2022
CONTESTANT: Mhairi Hodge, Alva scored 5!
- Albert Square is the setting for which soap?
- Which hair product brand use the slogan ‘Because You’re Worth It’ ?
- Which family confectionary company were once based in Stenhousemuir?
- In which sport would you perform a ‘suplex’ ?
- Which English comedian played ‘Blackadder’ ?
A: Rowan Atkinson
- In total, how many Golden Tickets did Willy Wonka hide?
- Which UK band had a hit with ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ in 2004?
- What does a ‘bibliophile’ collect?
- Barlinnie is a prison in which Scottish city?
- Ammonia is formed from Hydrogen and which other element?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!