Money Minute - Monday 20th June 2022
CONTESTANT: Stuart Mackie, Slamannan
- How many weeks are in a normal year?
- Which ‘b’ is a sand hazard on a golf course?
- In which European capital would you find Phoenix Park & Trinity College?
- What is the name of the coloured part of the eye?
- Edward Tudor-Pole and Richard O’Brien both presented what challenge show?
A: Crystal Maze
- Which Kate Bush song has topped the charts thanks to its use in Stranger Things?
A: Running Up That Hill
- What kind of animal is a ‘warbler’ ?
- How many stars are on an Australian flag?
- What came first, the Battle of Falkirk or the Battle of Bannockburn?
A: Battle of Falkirk (1298)
- In darts, what’s the highest possible checkout score?
A: 170 (Treble 20, Treble 20, Bullseye)
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!