Money Minute Monday 24th January 2022
Today's contestant was Jacqueline Macgregor who scored 8 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Complete the slogan: Have a break, have a? A: Kitkat
- The ‘Rolex Zenith Daytona’ is what time of accessory? A: Watch
- How many cents are Euro? A: 100
- Which monument is situated on the Abbey Craig? A: Wallace
- In which decade did Channel 5 launch? A: 90s (1997)
- By area, what’s the largest country in Africa? A: Algeria
- Which car company makes the ‘Swift’ ? A: Suzuki
- Which Scottish airport has the three-letter code PIK? A: Prestwick / Glasgow Prestwick
- An ‘elver’ is a young fish - but what kind? A: Eel
- Name any UK #1 single for Girls Aloud? A: Sound of the Underground / I’ll Stand By You / The Promise
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!