Money Minute Monday 25th April 2022
Claire Coutts from Stenhousemuir scored 7 out of 10 this morning on the Money Minute!
1. In the song, what’s the first colour of the rainbow? A: Red
2. Which Loch is bigger by area: Loch Leven or Loch Ness? A: Loch Ness
3. How many years ago was 2002? A: 20 years
4. What’s the capital of Sweden? A: Stockholm
5. Unless signposted, what is the default road speed limit in a built-up area? A: 30 MPH
6. In total, which town’s name has more letters - Bonnybridge or Bridge of Allan? A: Bridge of Allan
7. Jamie Bell played the title role as which working class ballet dancer? A: Billy Elliot
8. Which colour of flag usually indicates a clean beach? A: Blue
9. ‘Polenta’ is a dish made from which grain? A: Corn / Maize
10. In golf, how many ‘under par’ would you be if you scored a birdie? A: One
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!