Money Minute Monday 28th March 2022
Today's contestant was Alan Gordon from Larbert who scored 3 out of 10!
- If you suffer from ‘FOMO’ - you’re said to have a fear of missing… what? A: Out
- What’s furthest north: Alva or Alloa? A: Alva
- What is the name of the Scooby Doo Gang’s van? A: The Mystery Machine
- Name either Scrabble letter that’s worth 10 points? A: Q / Z
- In Wizard of Oz what is Dorothy’s surname? A: Gale
- Kenneth Branagh has just won an Oscar for a movie about which city? A: Belfast
- In Greek mythology, a ‘pegasus’ is a winged… what? A: Horse
- Where is this year’s men’s football World Cup being held? A: Qatar
- Danny O'Donoghue is the lead singer of which band? A: The Script
- Oscar is phonetic language for which letter? A: ‘O’
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!