Money Minute Monday 31st January 2022
Today's contestant was Stacey Kennedy from Dunipace who scored 7 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What is H20 better known as? A: Water
- What movie did Timon & Pumba feature in? A: The Lion King
- Which 'Y' is the nickname for a Yorkshire Terrier? A: Yorkie
- What's the Spanish word for 'hello'? A: Hola!
- Where does Central FM appear on the Stirling Edition Monopoly? is it Chance or Community Chest? A: Chance
- Who recorded the songs 'Tiny Dancer' and 'Rocket Man'? A: Elton John
- The 'Belem Tower' is in which Portuguese city? A: Lisbon
- The 'A Song of Ice and Fire' novels are the basis for which TV drama? A: Game of Thrones
- Amethyst is the birthstone for which month? A: February
- In the NFL, which city is home of the 'Steelers'? A: Pittsburgh
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!