Money Minute Monday 4th April 2022
Today's contestant was Stuart Harrower from Denny who scored 6 out of 10!
- What’s a quarter of 200? A: 50
- Before it’s ripe, what colour is a banana? A: Green
- Which Aberdeenshire castle is owned by the Queen? A: Balmoral
- Olivia Rodrigo won 3 Grammys last night, but what kind of licence does she sing about? A: Driving Licence
- In tech, what does the ‘S’ in GPS stand for? A: System
- In the X-Files, which actor played Mulder? A: David Duchovny
- In darts, the ‘Outer Bull’ is worth how many points? A: 25
- How many hours is Athens in Greece ahead of UK time? A: Two
- Which sculptor designed The Kelpies? A: Andy Scott
- Boston is in which US State? A: Massachusetts
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!