Money Minute - Monday 16th May 2022
Pauline McFarlane from Bo'ness gave our quizmaster a run for his money today with 8/10!
- What name is given to a baby cow?
- Which season comes after spring?
- Bikini Bottom is the home of which TV character?
A: Spongebob (Squarepants)
- Which online video sharing site was launched in 2005?
- In Falkirk, what venue name is shortened to FTH?
A: Falkirk Town Hall
- “Like A Prayer” is the 4th studio album released by which pop megastar?
- Which instrument is also the name of a Champagne glass?
- Which golfer is known as ‘The Great White Shark’?
A: Greg Norman
- On the PH scale, which number is neutral?
- Which Scandinavian capital was built on 14 islands?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!