Money Minute - Monday 23rd May 2022
Rachel Short from Falkirk took on the questions:
- What type of animal was King Kong?
- Which social media app features a bird in its logo?
A: Twitter (tweet tweet!)
- What’s 10 out of 10 as a percentage?
- Who had a 1997 hit with ‘Bitter Sweet Symphony?’
A: THE VERVE
- Max Verstappen drives for which Formula 1 team?
A: Red Bull
- Which fish is used in the dish ‘Eggs Royale’?
- Which vehicle is also the name of a castle in Plean?
- Which ‘Dom’ was the star of Trigger Happy TV?
A: Dom Joly
- In computer games, what type of character is Spyro?
- Which planet is known as ‘third rock from the sun’ ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!