Money Minute - Thursday 25th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Gillian Hunter, Grangemouth scored 6
- What’s a quarter as a percentage?
- How many hours is mainland Spain ahead of the UK?
- Apples & Pears is cockney rhyming slang for what?
- By road, which airport is closest to Stirling: Glasgow or Edinburgh?
- Ruth Jones played which Gavin & Stacey character?
A: Vanessa “Shanessa” / Ness / Nessa
- Which 80s hairstyle was short on the top and long at the back?
- ‘Brothers in Arms’ is a best-selling album by which band?
A: Dire Straits
- ‘Or’ is the French word for which precious metal?
- Mountain, tree and chair are all poses during which exercise?
- Today’s UEFA Champions League draw will take place in which country?
A: Turkey (Istanbul, host of the 2023 Final)
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!