Money Minute - Thursday 5th May 2022
Stuart Harrower from Denny scored an awesome 8!
- How many days are in May?
- Which ‘C’ is another word for your auntie’s son or daughter?
- What type of animal is a poodle?
- Dom Perignon invented which type of fizz?
- What is the lowest number on a roulette wheel?
- Which ‘A’ is a bridge that carries water over valleys?
- The band ‘Wings’ contained which ex-Beatle?
A: Paul McCartney
- John McGlynn has been confirmed as the new manager of which team?
A: Falkirk (FC)
- In bingo, which number could be called the ‘Dancing Queen’ ?
A: Seventeen (17)
- In music, which ‘S’ is another word for a ‘whole note’ ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!