Money Minute Thursday 10th February 2022
Today's contestant was Kelly Mackenzie from Bannockburn who scored 7 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Dr Emmet Brown featured in which fantasy film trilogy? A: Back to the Future
- Which ‘c’ is where you’d normally play tennis or squash? A: Court
- The Keir Roundabout is on the edge of which local town? A: Dunblane
- How many grams are in three kilograms? A: 3000
- Which ‘P’ is an umbrella term for rain, sleet & snow? A: Precipitation
- Which of the following was NOT a Bee Gee? Robin, Barry, James or Maurice? A: James
- What’s the capital of Poland? A: Warsaw
- Bob Kahn & Vint Cerf are famous for inventing what? A: The Internet
- Which TV baker is known for her lemon drizzle tray bake? A: Mary Berry
- St Michael was a brand used by which high street department store? A: Marks & Spencer
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!