Money Minute Thursday 10th March 2022
Today's contestant was Shirley Anderson from Falkirk who scored 4 out of 7!
Here is today's questions!
- What’s the main river that runs through Egypt? A: The Nile
- Which word has more letters - Falkirk or Stirling? A: Stirling
- What’s the main fruit in Ribena? A: Blackcurrant
- The National Health Service is normally abbreviated to which 3 letters? A: NHS
- The Daffodil is the national flower of which UK nation? A: Wales
- What is a quarter as a percentage? A: 25%
- In which sport is there an 18-inch wide hoop? A: Basketball
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!