Money Minute Thursday 24th March 2022
Today's contestant was Laura Chapman from Stirling who scored 4 out of 10!
- In Friends, what’s Chandler’s last name? A: Bing
- Bowler and Fedora are both types of what? A: Hat
- Which football team play at Easter Road? A: Hibernian / Hibs
- The Apprentice’s final is tonight - how much will Lord Sugar be investing in the winner? A: £250,000
- Which word links a sausage, and an old car? A: Banger
- On the famous 80s t-shirts, what did Frankie Say? A: RELAX!
- Who will Scotland play tonight at Hampden? A: Poland
- What kind of file are JPEGs and PNGs? A: Images / Graphics
- Name any UK #1 for Beyonce? A: Crazy in Love / Deja Vu (with Jay Z) / Beautiful Liar (with Shakira) / Telephone (with Lady Gaga) / If I Were A Boy
- Padraig Post is the gaelic name for which TV character? A: Postman Pat
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!