Money Minute Thursday 28th April 2022
James Carroll from Airth scored 5 out of 10 this morning on the Money Minute!
- What is the capital city of Spain? A: Madrid
- How many years are in a century? A: 100
- At hospital what does A&E stand for? A: Accident & Emergency
- Who performed the on-stage character ‘Ziggy Stardust’ ? A: David Bowie
- Who played 1996’s Nutty Professor? A: Eddie Murphy
- In tennis, what is the next point after deuce? A: Advantage
- In Friends, which city did Ross & Rachel get married in? A: Las Vegas
- For tomorrow’s Strathcarron Big Birthday Tea Party, how many hours are Shaz & I on the air? Is it 9, 11 or 13 hours? A: 13 hours
- Which seafood does the dish ‘moules frites’ contain ? A: Mussels
- Where does the next Formula 1 Grand Prix take place? A: Miami
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!