Money Minute Thursday 3rd February 2022
Today's contestant was Gillian Low from Tullibody who scored 2 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Malt and balsamic are types of what? A: Vinegar
- Who is the patron Saint of Scotland? A: Saint Andrew
- Which star sign is represented by a set of scales? A: Libra
- Which city would you be calling if you started dialling 0151? A: Liverpool
- 'He' is the chemical symbol for which element? A: Helium
- By population, what is Canada’s biggest city? A: Toronto
- In snooker, what’s another name for the white ball? A: Cue ball
- By road, is Grangemouth closer to Stirling or Edinburgh? A: Stirling
- In blackjack, an Ace and a Jack is worth what? A: 21 or 11
- Which 1987 movie followed the adventures of Gordie, Chris, Teddy & Vern? A: Stand By Me
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!