Money Minute Thursday 7th April 2022
Today's contestant was Calum Mitchell from Stirling who scored 6 out of 10!
- What type of animal is Bambi? A: Deer
- What’s another name for your mother’s mum? A: Gran / Grandmother / Grandma / Granny
- Who did David Schwimmer play in Friends? A: Ross
- The long jump is normally competed over which granular substance? A: Sand
- A copyright claim was dismissed by a judge for which Ed Sheeran song this week? A: Shape Of You
- The British Union Flag is made up of the crosses of St Andrew, St George and which other saint? A: St Patrick
- On a Windows computer, what’s the full name of the bin? A: Recycle Bin
- Which dressing is made up of egg yolk, oil and vinegar? A: Mayonnaise
- Until 1996, Falkirk, Stirling & Clacks were classed as which region? A: Central
- At which geographic pole will you find Polar Bears - north, or south? A: North
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!