Money Minute - Thursday 16th June 2022
CONTESTANT: John Owen, Stirling
- Gary Lineker is the face of which crisps brand?
- Which temperature is warmer: 20 degrees celcius or 20 degrees Fahrenheit?
A: 20 degrees Celcius
- Which canal runs between Falkirk & Edinburgh?
- How many centimetres are in a metre?
- Florence Nightingale was nicknamed the ‘Lady with the…’ what?
- Name the two solar system planets that begin with ‘M’
A: Mars & Mercury
- Camilla Cabello was part of which girl group?
A: Fifth Harmony
- Juniper berries are normally used to make which spirit?
John's time ran out on question 8!
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!