Money Minute - Thursday 18th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Amy Flynn, Bridge of Allan scored 5
- Tony the Tiger is the mascot of which breakfast cereal?
- In radio, what does the ‘F’ in FM stand for?
A: Frequency (Modulation)
- Stirling Albion & Stenhousemuir play in which tier of Scottish football?
A: League Two
- Which iconic movie star was born Norma Jeane Mortenson?
A: Marylin Monroe
- Scarlet, cardinal and crimson are shades of which colour?
- ‘Ten Things I Hate About You’ is a film loosely based on which Shakespeare play?
A: Taming of the Shrew
- Who’s highest in the ATP world rankings: Andy Murray or Cameron Norrie?
A: Cameron Norrie (#11 – Andy down at #47 after injuries etc)
- A ‘heliograph’ transmits signals using what?
A: Sunlight / will accept ‘Sun’
- In which month will the current school term end?
- What is the largest bone in the human body?
* As shown on the Falkirk Council website: https://www.falkirk.gov.uk/services/schools-education/school-life/school-holiday-dates.aspx
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!