Money Minute - Thursday 19th May 2022
Ashley Moffat from Cowie played:
- A ‘tenner’ is slang for how many pounds?
- Whigfield had a hit about which night of the week?
- At which awards ceremony would you win a Golden Gramophone?
- On which fictional island would you find Father Dougal McGuire?
A: Craggy Island
- What’s 100 divided by 20?
- The city of Bruges is in which country?
- In Harry Potter, name any Hogwarts house:
A: Gryffindor / Hufflepuff / Ravenclaw / Slytherin
- What does ‘AC’ stand for on a calculator?
A: ‘All Clear’
- In which seaside town could you visit The Pleasure Beach?
- The famous ‘yellow jersey’ is given out in which sport?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!