Money Minute - Thursday 26th May 2022
James King from Alloa was almost the King of the Questions!
- In rock, paper, scissors, what is represented by a closed fist?
- What’s a fifth of 100?
- In Sesame Street, what does Oscar the Grouch live in?
A: Trash Can / Rubbish Bin
- Which country does the island of Rhodes belong to?
- Beyonce had a 2016 album named after which soft drink?
- What’s the name of the new Top Gun movie that was released yesterday?
- Which alcoholic spirit would you put in a daiquiri?
- Microsoft Outlook is a computer software that lets you send… what?
- Was the Falkirk Wheel opened in the 90s or the Noughties?
- Foie Gras is made from the liver of which bird? (pron: FWA GRA)
A: Goose / Duck
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!