Money Minute - Tuesday 6th September 2022
CONTESTANT: Duncan MacGregor from Throsk scored 6/10!
- In electrics, what colour is the live wire of a plug?
- How many degrees are in a circle?
- On which Spanish island would you find the famous Café Mambo?
- For a normal letter, how much is a standard first-class stamp?
- Name any Falkirk Council village that starts with S?
A: Shieldhill / Slamannan / South Alloa / Skinflats / Standburn / Stoneywood / Stenhousemuir
- The US city of Phoenix is in which state?
- Who hosts the Channel 4 game show ‘Moneybags’ ?
A: Craig Charles
- Who wrote the ‘Miss Marple’ series of books?
A: Agatha Christie
- How many characters can you put into a Tweet?
- In which sport is the Duckworth Lewis method used?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!