Money Minute Tuesday 12th April 2022
Today's contestant was Alan Caldwell from Stirling who scored 4 out of 8!
- “Forget-Me-Not’ flowers are which colour? A: Blue
- ‘Lurch’ is the name of the butler for which spooky family? A: Addams Family
- Which birds lay the largest eggs? A: Ostrich
- Where did Falkirk FC play before the Falkirk Stadium? A: Brockville
- Complete the name of George Ezra’s latest hit: “Anyone For….” WHAT? A: You
- Who was UK Prime Minister between Tony Blair & David Cameron? A: Gordon Brown
- What’s the name of the news programme for kids on CBBC? A: Newsround
- Which airport has the 3 letter code LGW? A: London Gatwick
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!