Money Minute - Tuesday 14th June 2022
CONTESTANT: Brian McGuire, Denny
- What’s the last letter of the alphabet?
- Sheeranville is the home of which musician?
A: Ed Sheeran
- Which fruit would you find on a Hawaiian pizza?
- In golf, where will this year’s Open Championship take place?
A: St Andrews
- The beer ‘Stella Artois’ was first brewed in which country?
- James Earl Jones voices which Lion King character?
- How many First Bus depots are in the Forth Valley - 1, 2 or 3?
A: 2 - Larbert & Stirling
- Nick Clegg was the leader of which political party?
A: Liberal Democrats / Lib Dems
- ‘A.U.’ is the chemical symbol for which precious metal?
- How many contestants normally take part in “Come Dine With Me” ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!