Money Minute Tuesday 15th February 2022
Today's contestant was Steve Jenkins who scored 4 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What does water turn into when it’s frozen solid? A: Ice
- If today is the 15th of the month, what will the date be in one week’s time? A: 22nd
- When Humpty Dumpty was sitting on a wall, what happened next? A: He had a great fall
- What’s the name of Harry Potter’s father? A: James
- Which cartoon character beat Westlife to Christmas No.1 in 2000? A: Bob the Builder
- What side of a ship is ‘starboard’? A: Right
- Which Falkirk town shares its name with an American diner? A: Denny
- In TV soap-land who has been married more times - Ken Barlow or Ian Beale? A: Ian Beale
- On the London Underground map, which line is the colour black? A: Northern Line
- In which decade was the Sony Walkman launched? A: 1970s
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!