Money Minute Tuesday 15th March 2022
Today's contestant was Kelly MacKenzie from Bannockburn who scored 8 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Which letter is after ‘S’ in the alphabet? A: T
- Which ‘H’ is home of the Kelpies? A: Helix
- What number system uses only zeros and ones? A: Binary
- What kind of ‘Slide’ was made famous by DJ Casper? A: Cha Cha Slide
- Drambuie is a liqueur based on which spirit? A: Whisky
- Leo the Lion is the mascot for which Hollywood film studio? A: MGM
- Which car manufacturer makes the S60 and the XC60 models? A: Volvo
- In boxing, which weight category sits between ‘featherweight’ and ‘light welterweight?’ A: Lightweight
- Which Scottish football team plays at Tynecastle? A: Hearts
- Which unit of energy comes from the latin for ‘heat’? A: Calorie
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!