Money Minute - Tuesday 16th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Kelly MacRobbie, Falkirk
- Which is furthest north: Falkirk or Stirling?
- What’s half of 130?
- TLC had a 1994 hit about which natural water features?
- What’s the primary spirit in a Margarita?
- Which Scottish Prime Minister worked in the Kirkcaldy & Cowdenbeath constituency?
A: Gordon Brown
- Who played the Queen in the 2006 film?
A: Helen Mirren
- In electronics, what does the ‘L’ in ‘LED’ stand for?
A: Light Emitting Diode
- Which famous ‘sign’ is situated on Mount Lee?
- Which football team play at Stamford Bridge?
- What’s the collective noun for grass?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!