Money Minute Tuesday 19th April 2022
Helen Forsyth from Grangemouth Scored 5/10 this morning!
1. In which colour of house does the US President live?
A: White (House)
2. In IT, what does ‘PC’ stand for?
A: Personal Computer
3. Name any fast food outlet that featured in the noughties ‘Fast Food Song’ ? McDonalds / KFC / Pizza Hut
4. What kind of ‘shuffle’ is associated with ‘The Goonies?’
5. Which social network is mainly aimed at business networking? A: Linked In
6. The A9 & M9 meet at which roundabout in Dunblane?
A: The Kier Roundabout
7. Which Glasgow soap features characters Lennie & Lydia?
A: River City
8. In a waltz… how many beats are in one bar of music?
9. Which river flows through Paris?
10. Which ‘H’ is a traditional post-wedding holiday?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!