Money Minute Tuesday 1st February 2022
Today's contestant was Ashleigh Hume from Cowie who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- How many days are in this month? A: 28
- Which ‘O’ is a type of shellfish, mushroom & London travel card? A: Oyster
- In 2011 what was Adele 'Rolling in...'? A: The Deep
- A ‘waxing gibbous’ is a phase of the … what? A: Moon
- Which ‘W’ is Microsoft’s flagship operating system? A: Windows
- Ingvar Kampard created which furniture company? A: Ikea
- Who played ‘Morpheus’ in The Matrix? A: Laurence Fishburn
- Name any TWO of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? A: Leonardo / Donatello / Michaelangelo / Raphael
- What’s John F Kennedy’s middle name? A: Fitzgerald
- Which century do the Alloa Glass Works date back to? A: 18th
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!