Money Minute Tuesday 22nd March 2022
Today's contestant was Kirsten Pritchard from Head of Muir who scored 6 out of 10!
- What was the nickname of Spice Girl Mel C? A: Sporty Spice
- What kind of nut would find in a yellow packet of M&Ms? A: Peanut
- What’s the tallest animal in the world? A: Giraffe
- What colour is the cross on a Danish flag? A: White
- Which type of angle is less than 90 degrees? A: Acute
- In construction, what does the ‘M’ in ‘MDF’ stand for? A: Medium
- In the phonetic alphabet, how would you say the letter X? A: X-RAY
- Which seaside resort has a famous wooden roller coaster called ‘The Grand National’? A: Blackpool
- Bluefin and Skipjack are both what types of fish? A: Tuna
- Stirling lost out on the City of Culture 2025 bid, name any of the 4 shortlisted cities: A: Bradford / County Durham / Southampton / Wrexham
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!