Money Minute - Tuesday 23rd August 2022
CONTESTANT: Graham Kelly, Plean scored a very good 7 out of 10!
- In ‘Where’s Wally’ – what colour are Wally’s trousers?
- On the clockface, what is directly opposite 3 o clock?
A: 9 o clock
- ‘Wannabe’ was the first UK number for which group?
A: Spice Girls
- Which ‘W’ is a textile fibre usually taken from sheep, goats and other mammals?
- According to Timothy, what is the root of all evil?
- Which UK comedian writes the series ‘Black Mirror’ ?
A: Charlie Brooker
- Sir Mick Jagger was filmed enjoying which band at Wembley at the weekend?
A: Coldplay (playing Hampden tonight/tomorrow)
- Which Trossachs peak is highest: Ben A’an or Ben Ledi?
A: Ben Ledi (2,884ft!)
- ‘Postum’ was a popular substitute for which hot beverage?
- Who gave the Gettysburg address?
A: (Abraham) Lincoln
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!