Money Minute Tuesday 25th January 2022
Today's contestant was Pam Wilson who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What does the abbreviation DIY stand for? A: Do it yourself
- Rabbie Burns once told us his love was like a red red.." what? A: Rose
- In the kids tale, what beverage did the Tiger come for? A: Tea
- What is 11x11? A: 121
- Which two colours are on the Swedish flag? A: Blue & Yellow
- Louisville is in which US state? A: Kentucky
- What kind of house did Blur sing about in the summer of 1995? A: Country House
- Which motorway takes you from Stirling to Edinburgh? A: M9
- Which author wrote the Jungle Book? A: Rudyard Kipling
- In the Simpsons what's the name of Homer's dad? A: Abe / Abraham
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!