Money Minute - Tuesday 26th July 2022
CONTESTANT: Ben King, Alloa scored 6!
- Complete the children’s book series title: Diary of a Wimpy…. What?
- What’s 100 minus 78?
- Pauline Quirke, Linda Robson & Lesley Joseph starred in which sitcom?
A: Birds of a Feather
- In which town does the Party @ the Palace festival take place in August?
- Which is furthest north: Orkney or Shetland?
- What’s the name of Andy Murray’s 5 star hotel just outside Dunblane?
A: Cromlix (House Hotel)
- In 1987, where did the Proclaimers want a letter sent from?
- Which number is the latest edition of Microsoft Windows?
- The disc in the centre of a Brazil flag is which colour?
- ‘La Vuelta’ is a bicycle race held in which country?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!