Money Minute Tuesday 5th April 2022
Today's contestant was Garry Yard from Denny who scored 3 out of 8!
- In the 1993 movie, which comic played Mrs Doubtfire? A: Robin Williams
- Which sportswear brand is famous for its three stripes? A: Adidas
- What’s the Spanish word for goodbye? A: Adios
- What kind of peas make up the Indian dish ‘Dal’ ? A: Chickpeas
- In the Christian bible, who betrayed Jesus? A: Judas
- Which local rugby player married TV presenter Gabby Yorath? A: Kenny Logan
- ‘Too Lost in You’ by Sugababes and ‘Jump’ by Pointer Sisters both feature in which rom com soundtrack? A: Love Actually
- Which ‘M’ lies between the Earth’s crust & core? A: Mantle
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!