Money Minute Tuesday 8th February 2022
Today's contestant was Gary Lacki from Falkirk who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Arthur's seat is in which city? A: Edinburgh
- A Hawaiian pizza traditionally includes which fruit? A: Pineapple
- How many 'i's are in the word Stirling? A: 2
- In law what's the highest court in the UK? A: The Supreme Court
- Ed Sheeran's studio albums all feature symbols used in which school subject? A: Mathematics
- Who is the current Formula 1 world champion? A: Max Verstappen
- How many millimeters are in a meter? A: 1000
- In which London venue ill tonight's BRIT awards take place? A: The O2
- What is Europe's longest river? A: Volga River
- 'I could have danced all night' is a song featured in which musical? A: My Fair Lady
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!