Money Minute Tuesday 8th March 2022
Today's contestant was Daniel Aird from Cumbernauld who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Name the cat & mouse duo created by Hanna Barbera? A: Tom & Jerry
- What nickname is normally given to a Star Trek enthusiast? A: Trekkie
- On a PC keyboard, what is ‘CTRL’ short for? A: Control
- What is the longest Shakespeare play? A: Hamlet
- Michael Stipe was lead singer with which American band? A: R.E.M
- How many dots are on a 6-sided dice? Is it 20, 21 or 22? A: 21
- Which is taller - The Falkirk Steeple or The Wallace Monument? A: Wallace Monument
- This car maker builds the Civic and the CR-V? A: Honda
- Which Scottish town do football team St Mirren come from? A: Paisley
- What’s the smallest country in the world? A: Vatican City
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!