Money Minute - Tuesday 9th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Stephen, from Falkirk for 5 out of 9 today.
- Which TV comedy featured a family living in Nelson Mandela House?
A: Only Fools and Horses (The Trotters)
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- Which Disney Princess was pals with Gus & Jaq?
- Gouda is a popular cheese from what country?
A: The Netherlands
- What do the wheels of the bus do in the song?
A: Go Round & Round
- Who are Harry Potter’s TWO best friends?
A: Ron & Hermione
- Gordon Sumner is the real name of which British musician?
- What popular series of books was written by Suzanne Collins?
A: The Hunger Games
- Which former Doctor Who actor played a villain in the Netflix Marvel series Jessica Jones?
A: David Tennant
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!