Money Minute - Tuesday 2nd August 2022
CONTESTANT: Stacey Kennedy, Dunipace scored 7
- What type of animal is cartoon character Garfield?
- Which traditional children’s rhyme… was actually about the PLAGUE?:
A: Ring O Roses
- Which Scottish football team play at Fir Park?
- What type of crackers would normally be eaten with Chinese food?
A: Prawn Crackers
- Who had an ‘X-Factor’ debut hit with her cover of ‘Hallelujah’ ?
A: Alexandra Burke
- In science: potential, kinetic and chemical are all types of what?
- Local medal hero Duncan Scott takes part in which sport?
- The San Andreas fault lies in which US state?
- A ‘Timpani’ is what type of instrument?
- What sport takes place in Hong Kong’s ‘Happy Valley’ ?
A: Horse Racing
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!