Money Minute - Tuesday 30th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Drew Mill from Stirling (but was in Aviemore!) scored 5
- What’s the square root of 16?
- What social media app has a logo featuring a ghost?
- Which Spanish island is nicknamed ‘the white isle’ ?
- ‘Femme Fatale’ and ‘Circus’ are both albums released by who?
A: Britney Spears
- John Kettley was famous for presenting what?
A: The Weather
- Cornell Tech and Rockefellers University are both in which major city?
A: New York
- Which tennis player won his 9th French Open in 10 years in 2014?
A: Rafael Nadal
- On which musical instrument would you play a ‘flam’ ?
- On which hill does the Wallace Monument stand on?
A: Abbey Craig
- Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto both portrayed which space character?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!