Money Minute - Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Jack McDonald from Stenhousemuir scored a respectable 6/10!
- In UK Monopoly how much do you get if you pass go?
- The Kincardine Bridge crosses which river?
- Name any of the colours that appear on a rubix cube?
A:(WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, RED, YELLOW)
- How many days of the week start with the letter ‘T’ ?
A: Two (Tuesday / Thursday)
- Which Scottish airport is furthest west: Glasgow or Prestwick?
- ‘Back for Good’ by Take That got to number one in which 90s year?
- In the UK, what’s the current standard rate of VAT?
- Brendan O’Carroll plays which Irish TV mammy?
A: Mrs (Agnes) Brown (Mrs Brown’s Boys)
- What does the “D” in Washington D.C. stand for?
- Which national rugby union side wears a cockerel on its shirt?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!