Money Minute - Wednesday 10th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Catherine, from Dunblane unfortunately only scored 1/7 today.
- Which Shakespeare play has the line, ‘To be or not to be, that is the question’?
- How old was Olivia Newton John when she played Sandy in Grease?
- In what year did Coronation Street begin? 1950 or 1960?
- In which country would you find the original Legoland?
- Sir Richard Starkey is better known under what name?
A: Ringo Starr
- How many zeros are there in the number one thousand?
A: 3 (1,000)
- This November 4th it will be the hundredth anniversary of Howard Carter discovering what?
A: Tutankhamun’s Tomb in the Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Egypt
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!