Money Minute - Wednesday 13th July 2022
CONTESTANT: Kelly Kinross from Bannockburn scored 8!
- Name any of the Olympic ring colours?
A: Red / Black/ Blue / Yellow / Green
- Which men’s name is also a name for a baby kangaroo?
- Which golfer spent a record 683 weeks as world number one?
A: Tiger Woods
- In what shape would you find a ‘hypotenuse’ ?
A: Triangle (a right angled one! Pythagoras’ Theorem!)
- Which Northern European country is known as the ‘Land of a Thousand Lakes’
A: Finland (even though there’s over 180,000 of them!!!)
- Which Barbadian singer recently became America’s youngest self-made billionaire?
- In France, what does a ‘Pompier’ do?
A: Fireman / woman (pompiére)
- Which comedian plays Alan Partridge?
A: Steve Coogan
- The River Liffey flows through which capital city?
- Dreams is a song from which iconic Fleetwood Mac album?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!