Money Minute Wednesday 30th March 2022
Today's contestant was John Bates from Tullibody who scored 1 out of 6!
- In which fictional town do the Flintstones live? A: Bedrock
- Which 'b' describes a type of 'help yourself' restaurant? A: Buffet
- Name any of the performers at the concert for Ukraine last night: A: Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello, Nile Rodgers and Chic, Snow Patrol, Manic Street Preachers, Emeli Sande, Gregory Porter, Ann-Marie, Paloma Faith, Becky Hill, Tom Odell and The Kingdom Choir
- Did Stirling become a city in the 80's, 90's, or 00's? A: 00's
- Who was the UK prime minister after John Major? A: Tony Blair
- Wormwood is the surname of which young Roald Dahl character? A: Matilda
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!