Money Minute Wednesday 9th February 2022
Today's contestant was Michelle Brodie from Falkirk who scored 5 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Name either dog breed involved in a ‘Labradoodle’ ? A: Labrador / Poodle
- Which ‘D’ is an area you can walk around on a ship? A: Deck
- Name either ‘house’ that makes up the UK parliament? A: Commons or Lords
- How many vowels are in the word ‘Wednesday’? A: 3
- Lee, Jimmy & Spike made up which boyband? A: 911
- Which chess piece can only move diagonally? A: Bishop
- How many Brit Awards did Adele win last night? A: 3
- In which city is the sculpture of the Little Mermaid? A: Copenhagen
- Eureka and Sorrento are types of which citrus fruit? A: Lemon
- Falkirk beat Alloa 3-0 last night but did the goals come in the first or second half? A: 2nd Half
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!