Money Minute - Wednesday 25th May 2022
Craig Wilson from Larbert took on our ten questions:
- 1314 was the year of which local battle?
- What’s the third letter in the word May?
- Girona is a city in which country?
- Which item of clothing did Levi Strauss invent?
- The dish ‘Mac ‘n’ Cheese’ features which pasta?
- What is TV Chaser, Jenny Ryan’s nickname?
A: The Vixen
- ‘Brochan’ is the Gaelic word for which traditional Scottish breakfast?
- Who had a 2001 hit with ‘Get The Party Started’ ?
- By area, what’s the largest country in the Caribbean?
- Where is this year’s FIFA World Cup being held?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!