Money Minute - Wednesday 11th May 2022
Jamie Crorken in Bonnybridge came SO close to winning our cash! Here's how he played:
- What’s bigger: a millimetre or a centimetre?
- A ‘diaper’ is the American term for what?
- ‘The Bash Street Kids’ were in which comic?
- The Rembrandts recorded the theme tune to which show?
- Grangemouth lies in which Scottish Parliament constituency: Falkirk West or Falkirk East?
A: Falkirk East
- Who was the first man on the moon?
A: Neil Armstrong
- On which body part would you wear a ‘sombrero’ ?
A: The head
- What type of pastry is used in profiteroles?
- In which Italian city is this year’s Eurovision final?
- Which comedian is nicknamed ‘The Big Yin
A: Billy Connolly
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!