Money Minute - Wednesday 20th July - WINNER!
CONTESTANT: Donald McPhail from Bo'ness
- With regards the sun, what does ‘UV’ stand for?
- What’s the capital of Denmark?
- What do we normally experience first: thunder or lightning?
- What’s 5 x 7?
- Simon Le Bon fronts which Birmingham pop group?
A: Duran Duran
- Which compound is also known as CO2?
A: Carbon Dioxide
- Which English football team are nicknamed the ‘Canaries’
- It was Scotland’s hottest ever day yesterday, but what was the provisional highest temperature?
A: 34.8 degrees (Cecius)
- ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’ was a 2004 hit for which Kelly?
- French, Melba and Burnt are all varieties of what?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!