Money Minute - Wednesday 24th August 2022
CONTESTANT: Alistair Munro from Sauchie scored 5
- Sumo wrestling originated in which country?
- Name any other council area that has a land border with Falkirk Council?
A: Stirling / West Lothian / North Lanarkshire
- Which ‘s’ is somewhere a hairdresser would work?
- How many sides does a 20p coin have?
- What’s the closest planet to the sun?
- Which Canadian singer released the 1996 album, “Falling into You” ?
A: Celine Dion
- How many players are normally in a volleyball team?
- ‘House of the Dragon’ is a prequel to which successful TV series?
A: Game of Thrones
- Peter Rabbit is a character created by which author?
A: Beatrix Potter
- Which day of the week does Prime Minister’s Questions normally take place?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!