Money Minute - Wednesday 8th June 2022
CONTESTANT: Scott McElroy from Carron scored 7/10... what about you?
- What is the opposite of ‘wrong’ ?
- What does the ‘Y’ in DIY stand for?
- What’s the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
- Which river winds through Larbert?
A: River Carron
- Which Scot helped invent television?
A: John Logie Baird
- What’s the maximum length of a TikTok video? 1, 5 or 10 minutes?
A: 10 minutes
- The Peregrine Falcon is the world’s fastest what?
- Which competition do Scotland’s men’s football team play in tonight?
A: Nations League
- In fashion, what does the abbreviation “LBD” mean?
A: Little Black Dress
- Which city is known as ‘The Eternal City’ ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!