Money Minute - Wednesday 4th May 2022
Gary Lacki from Bainsford scored 3!
- What’s the missing season: Spring, Summer, Winter….
- At a petrol station, which colour is the diesel pump normally?
- Parmesan cheese is made in which country?
- Steve Brookstein was the first winner of which TV talent show?
- In Maths, what is ‘PI’ to 2 decimal places?
- Which Scottish shot to fame with their 1987 ‘Raintown’ album?
A: Deacon Blue
- In which kids TV show was ‘PC Plum’ a character?
- In which English city are this year’s Commonwealth Games?
- Where did Andy Murray win his first grand slam?
A: US Open
- The island of Bermuda is in which ocean?
A: Atlantic (North Atlantic)
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!